Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

Okay...

Well life happened and I haven't given this poor little blog much attention and I haven't been overwhelmed by women sending in pictures of their nakedness either, which of course, is hardly surprising. :)

So I'm going to have a little think about how I can tackle this.

Basically, I'd like this lovely little blog to represent REAL women's bodies and not the skinny fake so called perfection images we get bombarded with on a daily basis, that leave all us women feeling completely insecure and inadequate about our own bodies.  Truly, I don't recall every knowing any woman that really loved their body - we all seem to be have an unhappy relationship with our nakedness and that's not right, is it?

If you have any ideas, how I can approach this I'd be glad for your input.

No comments: